Forever Kids at Heart, LLC
Our Before & After School Program is available for the following schools: Wilson School District's 5 Elementary Schools and 2 Middle Schools, St. Ignatius Loyola Regional School, and Conrad Weiser School District. Kindergarten through 8th grade students are welcome! We are looking to add additional campuses in and around Berks County, PA and abroad in the near future.
Admissions, the provisions of services and referral of clients shall be made without regard to race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin (including limited English proficiency), age or sex.
We are in compliance with health and safety regulations among which include: staff/child ratio; size of age-appropriate groups; continuous supervision by qualified staff; size of indoor/outdoor space; individual center capacity; current medical information for children and staff, etc.
Should you wish to enroll in our 2020-2021 School Age Before/After School Program, please contact Amy at 484-869-5157. Space is limited and it's first come, first serve!! To reserve your child's spot for the new school year, all enrollment forms must be filled out and a non-refundable $50 registration fee and one week's tuition needs to be submitted which will be applied to your child's first week of care in the program.
|Weekly Rates (Not including activity transportation or meals) and Hours of Operation:||3 Days||4 Days||5 Days|
|Before School (6:30am-start of school)||$80.00/week||$100.00/week||$110.00/week|
|AM or PM One Hour Care (One hour prior to or after school day only)||$60.00/week||$75.00/week||$90.00/week|
|After School (End of school day - 6:00pm)||$90.00/week||$110.00/week||$120.00/week|
|Before & After School - One Hour Care (One hour prior to and after school day only)||$80.00/week||$100.00/week||$110.00/week|
|Before & After School||$105.00/week||$120.00/week||$140.00/week|
|A la carte items:||3 Days||4 Days||5 Days|
A three day per week minimum contract is required
- Varying day schedule (where contracted days of the week change each week) is not offered
Financial assistance is available for eligible parents through the Child Care Information Services (CCIS). Information regarding financial eligibility may be obtained by calling the BCIU office at 610-987-2247.
- A 10% Discount would be applied to the oldest child, when two children are enrolled in the program at the
- A 15% Discount would be applied to the oldest child, when three children are enrolled in the program at the
same time, along with the second oldest child in that same family receiving a 10% Discount.
Additional Program Information:
*A snack will be provided for those children not partaking in our family-style dinner (buying or packing). Monthly menus will be available. Should your child want to pack their dinner to eat during our dinner time, they can bring it in the morning and we will refrigerate it until dinner time.
*School transportation is provided to/from school - parent pick-up & drop-off is at the program.
*Activity transportation is provided from the program to your child's local activity (additional fee).
*Sign up for an "Extra Care Day" (Early Dismissal, In-Service Days and some Holiday Break Days):
- These dates are listed in our parent handbook.
- All contracted children are permitted to sign up for an “Extra care day”, even if they are contracted for that specific day or not.
- If you choose to use care on any of the "Extra care days” listed below, the below “set rates” will be added to your regular weekly contracted invoice for that week.
Early Dismissal Rates (starts from early dismissal time until 6:00pm):
- Before School Only Contracts = $25.00
- Morning or Afternoon One Hour Care Only Contracts = $25.00
- After School Only Contracts = $8.00
- Before and After Contracts = $8.00
- Non Contracted Day = $25.00
In-Service/Act 80 Days & Holiday Rates (6:30am – 6:00pm):
- A set rate of $40.00 will be added to your weekly invoice for this day.
* If you sign up for care on any "Extra care day", but you do not use it, you will be charged the set rate.
* On early dismissal days, if you are contracted for morning and afternoon care, your daily rate still applies.
* Forever Kids at Heart, LLC has a three day per week minimum payment requirement.
Forever Kids at Heart, LLC will be CLOSED and services will NOT be provided on the following days during the 2020/2021 school year:
Labor Day: Monday, September 7, 2020
Thanksgiving Day: Thursday, November 26, 2020
Black Friday: Friday, November 27, 2020
Christmas Eve: Thursday, December 24, 2020
Christmas Day Holiday: Friday, December 25, 2020
New Year's Eve: Thursday, December 31, 2020
New Year's Day Holiday: Friday, January 1, 2021
Good Friday: Friday, April 2, 2021
Easter Monday: Monday, April 5, 2021
Memorial Day: Monday, May 31, 2021
- On closed holidays, you will not be required to pay for these closed days.
Field trips will be planned on Act 80/Professional Days, In-Service Days and some days over the holiday breaks that Wilson School District observes. Parental permission is required for participation in field trips. Payment of admission fees (if applicable) are the responsibility of the parent. A packed lunch is required for all field trip days and will be communicated to the parents on the permission slip. Listed below are the days that Wilson SD is either closed or has an early dismissal and we WILL be open and going on field trips (weather permitting) …one in the morning (if a full day closure) and then again in the afternoon (if a full day closure or half-day).
Full day closures Early Dismissals
- Friday, September 4 - Friday, October 30
- Friday, September 25 - Monday, November 23
- Monday, October 12 - Tuesday, November 24
- Tuesday, November 3 - Friday, May 28
- Wed & Mon: November 25 & 30 - Thursday, June 3 (tentative last day of school)
- Wednesday, December 26th – Friday, December 28th
- Friday, January 18th
- Monday, January 21st
- Friday, February 15th
- Monday, February 18th
- Thursday, April 18th