Forever Kids at Heart
Our Before & After School Enrichment Program is available for the following schools: Wilson School District's 5 Elementary Schools and St. Ignatius Loyola Regional School. Kindergarten through 5th grade students are welcome! We are looking to add additional campuses in and around Berks County, PA and abroad in the near future.
Admissions, the provisions of services and referral of clients shall be made without regard to race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin (including limited English proficiency), age or sex.
We are in compliance with health and safety regulations among which include: staff/child ratio; size of age-appropriate groups; continuous supervision by qualified staff; size of indoor/outdoor space; individual center capacity; current medical information for children and staff, etc.
Should you wish to enroll in our 2023-2024 School Age Before/After School Enrichment Program, please contact Amy at 484-869-5157. Space is limited and it's first come, first serve!! To reserve your child's spot for the new school year, all enrollment forms must be filled out and a non-refundable $50 registration fee and one week's tuition needs to be submitted which will be applied to your child's first week of care in the program.
|Weekly Rates (Regular tuition only) and Hours of Operation:||3 Days||4 Days||5 Days|
|Before School (6:30am-start of school)||$90.00/week||$110.00/week||$120.00/week|
|AM or PM One Hour Care - One hour prior (7:30am) and after (4:30pm) only||$70.00/week||$85.00/week||$100.00/week|
|After School (End of school day - 5:30pm)||$100.00/week||$120.00/week||$130.00/week|
|Before & After School - One hour prior (7:30am) and after (4:30pm) only||$90.00/week||$110.00/week||$120.00/week|
|Before & After School (6:30am-start of school & end of school-5:30pm)||$115.00/week||$130.00/week||$150.00/week|
A three day per week minimum contract is required
- Varying day schedule (where contracted days of the week change each week) is not offered
Financial assistance is available for eligible parents through the Child Care Information Services (CCIS). Information regarding financial eligibility may be obtained by calling the BCIU office at 610-987-2247.
- A 10% Discount would be applied to the oldest child, when two children are enrolled in the program at the
- A 15% Discount would be applied to the oldest child, when three children are enrolled in the program at the
same time, along with the second oldest child in that same family receiving a 10% Discount.
Additional Program Information:
*An afternoon snack & beverage is provided. Monthly breakfast/snack menus are available. Should your child want to pack their dinner to eat prior to being picked up, they can bring it in the morning and we will refrigerate it until dinner time.
*School transportation is provided to/from school - parent pick-up & drop-off is at the program.
*Sign up for an "Extra Care Day" (Early Dismissal, In-Service Days and some Holiday Break Days):
- These dates are listed in our parent handbook.
- All contracted children are permitted to sign up for an “Extra care day”, even if they are contracted for that specific day or not.
- If you choose to use care on any of the "Extra care days” listed below, the below “set rates” will be added to your regular weekly contracted invoice for that week.
Early Dismissal Rates (starts from early dismissal time until 5:30pm):
- Before School Only Contracts = $30.00
- Morning or Afternoon One Hour Care Only Contracts = $30.00
- After School Only Contracts = $15.00
- Before and After Contracts = $15.00
- Non Contracted Day = $30.00
In-Service/Act 80 Days & Holiday Rates (6:30am – 5:30pm):
- A set rate of $45.00 will take the place of your daily tuition rate for this day.
* If you sign up for care on any "Extra care day", but you do not use it, you will be charged the set rate.
* On early dismissal days, if you are contracted for morning and afternoon care, your daily rate will adjust appropriately.
* Forever Kids at Heart has a three day per week minimum payment requirement.
Forever Kids at Heart will be CLOSED and services will NOT be provided on the following days during the 2023/2024 school year:
Labor Day: Monday, September 4, 2023
Thanksgiving Day: Thursday, November 23, 2023
Black Friday: Friday, November 24, 2023
Christmas Day: Monday, December 25, 2023
New Years Day: Monday, January 1, 2024
Good Friday: Friday, March 29, 2024
Easter Monday: Monday, April 1, 2024
Memorial Day: Monday, May 27, 2024
- On closed holidays, you will not be required to pay for these closed days.
- Please note: a 2 day minimum weekly payment is required on weeks which holidays occur.
Field trips will be planned on Act 80/Professional Days, In-Service Days and some days over the holiday breaks that Wilson School District observes. Parental permission is required for participation in field trips. Payment of admission fees (if applicable) are the responsibility of the parent. A packed lunch is required for all field trip days and will be communicated to the parents on the permission slip. Listed below are the days that Wilson SD is either closed or has an early dismissal and we WILL be open and going on field trips (weather permitting).
Full day closures Early Dismissals
- Friday, September 1 - Wednesday, September 27
- Friday, September 15 - Wednesday, October 31
- Monday, October 9 - Monday/Tuesday November 20-21
- Tuesday, November 7 - Thursday, December 21
- Wed & Mon: November 22 & 27 - Wednesday, March 20
- Friday, December 22, Tues–Fri, December 26-29 - Wednesday, April 17
- Tuesday, January 2 - Thursday, May 30
- Monday, January 15 - Friday, May 31 (potential last student/staff day)
- Friday, February 16
- Monday, February 19
- Friday, March 1
- Wednesday/Thursday March 27-28
- Friday, May 24
**Monday-Friday June 3-7 are weather make-up days if needed**